Your investments in infrastructure are selected to meet at least two fundamental requirements. One is the need to maintain an IT environment with the resiliency to protect business-critical applications and data. The other is the need to stay flexible, and adjust as the business changes and grows.
But what’s the best way to manage your systems so you are improving efficiency without sacrificing performance and reliability? And, how do you tie the value of your infrastructure investments to the objectives of the business?
The SunGard Technology Architecture consulting practice helps you get the answers you need. We work closely with you to design and implement systems and architecture for high availability and recoverability. Our expert consultants bring the experience you can count on to find the right solutions for your unique environment — whether it’s dedicated physical infrastructure, Cloud-based, or a complex hybrid environment spanning multiple platforms and providers.
Comprehensive solutions for greater resiliency
- Through an Enterprise Architecture Strategy engagement, we provide you with a comprehensive view of your IT environment — one that integrates business functions, processes, applications and technology. We use that understanding to develop an architecture that supports a resilient IT organization.
- With a High Availability Recovery Design engagement, our consultants design a technology strategy that identifies and supports relevant, sustainable recovery (RPO/RTO) goals. We start by developing a careful understanding of your business goals, and incorporate technologies built for reliability and efficiency, including multi-sensory networks, Cloud computing, and next-generation storage and replication architecture.
- Our Data Center & Infrastructure Optimization experts design and implement a data center strategy customized to meet your cost optimization, scalability and business resiliency goals.
- To help you reduce capital investments and accelerate application deployment, the Virtualization Strategy Design & Implementation engagement provides expert virtual architecture implementation.
SunGard Information Security & Data Governance professionals are available to help guide the processes and technology investments that protect your critical information. We take a full-lifecycle approach, from business impact assessment through architecture and implementation, to help ensure information is protected and stored from creation through disposition. Services offered by SunGard security specialists include:
- Information Security Penetration & Vulnerability Analysis — a root cause analysis and remediation engagement
- Information Security Architecture and Design — a capabilities analysis of your processes, policies, systems and technologies, that identifies gaps and remediation activities to support security standards including ISO 27002, HITRUST, GLBA, and NIST
- PCI DSS compliance strategies
- Data protection solutions