SunGard’s Identity and Access Management Service helps you configure and manage user access and authorization easily and securely. Based on industry-leading authentication and authorization technologies, this offering includes six components to control access to network resources and applications as well as to SunGard-hosted systems:
- Managed Digital Certificates: Protects websites, intranets and e-commerce activity using SSL technology
- Managed Access Services: Provides full management of the access environment, including access configuration, complete account administration, and security access control
- Managed Two-Factor Authentication: Uses RSA two-factor authentication for secure access control
- Malicious Traffic Management: Provides a comprehensive security program for web, e-mail and FTP traffic that includes virus detection and elimination, as well as malicious code scanning
- Managed Content Filtering: Delivers advanced content and malicious site filtering, including analysis, configuration, setup, reporting and 24/7 management of the devices in your environment
- Managed Client VPN: Manages VPN access using a single-factor or two-factor log on
SunGard’s Identity and Access Management Service is a smart and cost-effective solution for any organization bound by legal or regulatory directives as well as those who rely on the Internet for day-to-day business. As part of a complete security program, Identity and Access Management services can help your organization develop an information availability strategy that keeps your people and organization protected.