Sungard AS Log and Threat Management Services deliver the robust protection necessary to maintain continuous availability. The services suite also assists in compliance with a broad range of regulatory requirements, including SSAE 16 Type II audits and PCI DSS 2.0, HIPAA, SOX, GLBA, CoBIT regulations.
- Log Management provides on-demand collection, storage, reporting and analysis of log data for Windows event logs, syslogs and flat files in order to identify suspicious activity
- Threat Management provides broad scanning capabilities, including comprehensive analysis for your infrastructure and business-critical applications
Sungard AS Log and Threat Management Services can be customized to meet your businesses’ unique needs, and are backed by a 99.9% availability service-level agreement (SLA).
Using Alert Logic’s Log Manager™ and Threat Manager™ products to provide intrusion detection, vulnerability scanning, and log management, Sungard AS security specialists help manage complex security and system monitoring activities. The Sungard AS security operations center is staffed 24/7 by experts in attack detection and mitigation who work with you to:
- Protect your mission-critical applications and data
- Increase your business’s security posture
- Help ensure compliance with applicable regulations
- Reduce your costs and improve IT efficiency
As a subscription-based service, you have access to the latest Alert Logic Log Manager and Threat Manager software and signature databases, as well as software and hardware upgrades, maintenance, and patches. An OpEx payment structure allows for rapid deployment and scaling when needed, with easy deployment in on-premise, off-premise, and hybrid environments.