Customer Reference Programme
What's your story? We'd like to help you tell it.
What is the customer reference programme?
The Sungard Availability Services (Sungard AS) customer reference programme is all about enabling customers to share their experiences and achievements with colleagues, peers and the wider business community. Our reference programme presents Sungard AS customers as leaders in their respective fields and highlights the innovative strategies that set them apart.
Benefits of taking part
In addition to sharing how partnering with Sungard AS has helped achieve business goals, participants find the programme benefits them by:
- Raising their organisation's profile through marketing exposure
- Positioning their business as an industry leader
- Building their own personal and professional brand
- Obtaining recognition from industry peers
Through our global marketing communications we will share your story with:
- over 7,000 Sungard AS customers
- over 500,000 annual visitors to our websites
- over 35,000 of our social media followers
- and national, business, industry and vertical media
We recognise your time is precious so your level of participation is entirely up to you. Opportunities you can get involved in include:
- Agreeing to serve as a sales reference for Sungard AS prospective customers
- Collaborating on a joint case study
- Recording an audio or video interview
- Participating in a press release, opinion article or on social media
- Connecting with media contacts, industry analysts or other influencers
- Joining peers for topical roundtable discussions or events
- Speaking at a Sungard AS sponsored webinar, podcast or industry event
How it works
Whichever way you'd like to be involved, we will guide you through the process and work around your schedule to make participation hassle-free.
There is no ongoing commitment on your part. You are free to evaluate each opportunity according to your interest and availability.
If you want to participate, contact Jenna Powell for an initial chat.