Delivering public sector services on time, all the time
In today's society, 24/7 information availability is the norm that increasingly drives the public sector. Citizens can't wait. Operations can't slow. Services can't falter. Downtime is not an option. IT must function all of the time because the public sector delivers its services all of the time. That is why organisations like yours are turning to Sungard Availability Services as their provider of tailored, readily-available, government-approved cloud platforms.
The Sungard AS Government Cloud platform is accredited to conform to the Government "Official" and "Secure" standards, following the 14 cloud security principles as laid out by the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC). This means any application or data which has to conform to those standards will have a pre-built infrastructure to process data without having to go through lengthy accreditation processes. This accelerates the application provider's time to market and provides infrastructure for government bodies running services that need to conform to these standards.
One government cloud platform does it all
The Sungard AS Government cloud platform:
- Is hosted within our UK data centres and supported by a dedicated security-cleared operations team
- Internet connectivity option
- PSN Assured and PSN Protected connectivity options
- PSN in Policing (PSNP) Protected and Assured connectivity options
- Other Public Sector networks such as N3 for Health and HSCN are also available subject to sponsorship
- Brings you an availability SLA up to 99.99%
- Offers Managed Services above infrastructure, e.g. OS and middleware applications
- Has Accredited Connection Gateways to facilitate controlled data flow between security zones
- PSN Code of Connection and Service Provision Compliance certifications (annually maintained)
- Cyber Essentials Plus certifications for Protected and Assured Zones
- G-Cloud Approved Supplier
- Contains Specialist Cloud Services under the G-Cloud framework to help you transition to and manage a hybrid cloud model
With over 35 years of experience helping our customers navigate their IT journeys, you can rely on Sungard Availability Services to ease and speed your path to the cloud as you progress to a more responsive and agile IT environment.