Sungard Availability Services (Sungard AS) is pleased to announce our investment in a significant renovation programme at our Southwark Bridge Road (SBR) Workplace Recovery Centre in London.
The scheduled renovation will start in October and end in August 2018, and will involve significant works to improve the facility for you, our customers. The renovation will include:
- A complete redesign of the reception area, including new entrance doors, security turnstiles, reception desk and seating area.
- Refurbishment of all the toilets across the facility.
- Shower facilities will be added to the lower ground floor.
- Replacement of all the lifts.
Mindful of the need to minimise disruption to customers, the works have been carefully planned and will be executed in three phases:
- Phase 1 will see works to the block 4 toilet core and block 1 lifts
- Phase 2 involves works to the block 1 toilet core and block 4 lifts
- Phase 3 includes works to the central toilet core (blocks 2/3), Passenger lifts, main reception and Goods lift
The site will remain available for testing and to support customers’ invocations throughout. We don’t anticipate disruption to our customers on site during the works, however, there may be a need to walk a few minutes extra to get to a lift or toilet if the one closest to you is temporarily out of action. Alternative facilities and temporary means of escape will be provided and clearly sign posted at all times.
If you have any questions please contact your account manager or service management executive.
We thank you in advance for your patience during the renovation and we look forward to welcoming you to the newly improved facility when completed next year.