More than 7,000 Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks are launched daily and their size and sophistication is increasing. A relatively new variation of DDoS threat has become particularly prevalent – 'reflection' and 'amplification' attacks, which have risen by 68% year-on-year.
Our webinar takes you through the areas/items you need to consider when drawing up your mitigation plan for these attacks.
- What is Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)?
- How does DDoS affect us?
- Types of attacks
- The effects of attacks
- Sungard AS' DDoS Mitigation Solution
- Border Gateway Protocol - Attack re-direction
- BGP - On-Boarding Process - Bodyguard Analogy
- Mike Smith, Solutions Architect, Sungard AS