Organisational resilience is a common phrase in the business continuity and disaster recover community, but what does it really mean? This webinar gives an overview of organisational resilience from Dr Sandra Bell, head of resilience consulting at Sungard AS. What is it and why is it so important in the modern business environment?
- What is resilience and how does it relate to an organisation?
- What are the benefits of resilience at the organisational level?
- Why do we need to be resilient at the organisational level?
- How do we become resilient at the organisational level?
- Dr Sandra Bell, Head of Resilience Consulting - Sungard AS