In every organisation, occasionally things go wrong and operations are disrupted. In rare instances the magnitude of these disruptions are so large that an organisation finds itself in crisis.
In this webinar Dr Sandra Bell gives her top tips for how to handle a crisis if you find yourself responsible for resolving it. How can you survive the crisis hot seat and what are the keys to managing a crisis situation?
- Being comfortable in a crisis
- Surrounding yourself with the right people during a crisis
- Co-ordination and communication in a crisis
- Coping with stress in a crisis
- Resolving a crisis and moving to recovery
- Dr Sandra Bell, Head of Resilience Consulting, Sungard AS