Transforming IT for Resilient Business
Sungard Availability Services (Sungard AS) helps businesses transform their IT environments, ensuring they are resilient and recoverable. We leverage our experience across a broad range of IT landscapes to align the right workloads with the right infrastructures—whether hybrid cloud, legacy or something in-between.
As a result, our customers can streamline and manage complexity, minimise risk and adapt to change, while capitalising on the opportunities that digital transformation offers.
With 40 years of disaster recovery experience, we know how to keep mission-critical operations highly available for our customers. It’s why more than 70 percent of Fortune 100 companies rely on us for resilient and recoverable IT.
Sungard Availability Services:
- Helps thousands of customers globally achieve uninterrupted access to their mission-critical data and systems
- Employs over 3,000 professionals with extensive IT and business experience across 12 countries including North America, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Sweden, France, India, Belgium, Luxembourg and Poland
- Provides more than 5 million square feet of hardened, secure operations space
- Has 18 mobile facilities staged in strategic locations
- Manages 90 hardened IT facilities connected by a redundant, global dedicated network backbone
- Is an aggressive adopter of green technology, researching and adopting best-of-breed components for our infrastructure and systems
Our proven track record of innovation has helped us deliver reduced disaster recovery times, less complexity, and greater utility as information loads grow and technology dependency advances. These and future innovations will help our clients use technology to continue to drive business outcomes.