Applied vertical intelligence and modelling to mitigate global supply chain risk.
Employees, faulty products, war, tsunamis, pirates, sabotage, debt, copying, fuel crisis, political and economic uncertainty to name but a few risks; all play their part in disrupting global supply chains. And by the time you find out about the disruption through the news, it’s already too late to avoid the consequences be they loss of earnings, litigation, regulatory fine and the increase in your business continuity insurance.
- Discover previously unseen/embryonic risks that could affect your business.
- Early warning of external threats and new business opportunities.
- Global risks accurately identified and assessed for business impact.
- Strategic models and plans to apply knowledge and increase resiliency.
- Supply chain performance tracking for self-assessment.
- Opportunities for quantifiable payback.