2020 offered countless lessons in resilience. Chris Butler, Lead Principal Consultant, Resilience and Security at Sungard Availability Services (Sungard AS) joins IT Availability Now to reflect on the four of our biggest resilience takeaways from the past year that can help your company avert risk and achieve your business goals in 2021. Learn how to:
- Navigate the threats of multiple disasters happening at once
- Optimize your cloud performance and spend
- Access your third-party partners’ resilience and risk
- Safeguard your company from the influx of COVID-19-related cyberattacks
Brian Fawcett is a Senior Manager of Global Sales Engagement at Sungard AS. With over 15 years of experience in a range of industries, he specializes in forming enterprise-wide global talent and learning development programs. Brian has enriched corporate learning culture by matching organizational vision and core values to curricula, leading to application and impact.
A former Lieutenant Colonel and helicopter pilot in the British Army, Chris Butler now provides executive advisory services in the field of organizational resilience, business challenges of the 21st century, and cyber resilience. As a resilience consultant at Sungard AS, Chris provides senior leadership teams with bespoke training sessions on crisis leadership and management, business continuity, disaster recovery, information security, IT service continuity, and crisis response capability building and coaching.
Resources mentioned during the episode:
- How to plan for a natural disaster during a pandemic
- Sungard AS X Megaport: Solving the cloud connectivity challenge
- Connecting Clouds: Introducing Sungard AS' New Private Cloud
- How to recover data after a successful cyberattack