EXL put cloud initiatives in place to reduce disaster recovery costs, accelerate recovery time and increase agility as the demand for digital transformation and data analytics grows.
- Sungard AS Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
- Cloud-Recovery AWS
- CloudEndure for data replication
- Sungard AS consulting services for migration
- End-to-end managed recovery services from Sungard AS
- 60% decrease in Disaster Recovery (DR) costs
- Faster recovery capabilities for physical and virtual workloads
- Security tailored to meet data privacy needs
- Assured readiness through real-time replication, monitoring and regular testing
- Scalability for agile growth
- Technical expertise for a seamless migration
About the Company
EXL is a leading operations management and analytics company that helps clients build and grow sustainable businesses. By orchestrating their domain expertise, data, analytics, and digital technology, EXL looks deeper to design and manage agile, customer-centric operating models to improve global operations, drive profitability, enhance customer satisfaction, increase data-driven insights, and manage risk and compliance. Headquartered in New York, EXL has more than 31,700 professionals in locations throughout the U.S., the UK, Europe, India, the Philippines, Colombia, Australia and South Africa. EXL serves multiple industries including insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, transportation and logistics, media, and retail, among others.
Sungard AS brought us the best technical architecture, design and operating model—automating the entire recovery, monitoring and reporting process for us— then packaged everything together as a fully managed solution.
Vice President & Head of Technology for US, UK & LATAM at EXL