WAYNE, PA – March 27, 2018 – Sungard Availability Services (Sungard AS), a leading provider of information availability through managed IT, cloud and recovery services, today recognized seven stand-out partners with its annual Sungard AS Partner Performance Awards. Each year, Sungard AS recognizes partners globally that have excelled at both execution and customer service while helping customers solve IT transformation problems so they can accelerate business.
This year’s recipients are:
- Softchoice: North America Partner of the Year: One of Sungard AS’ fastest-growing partners with continued year-over-year growth, Softchoice was responsible for driving new business across the Sungard AS portfolio of Disaster Recovery, Application Cloud and Hosted Private Cloud solutions in 2017.
- Dell EMC: Alliance Partner of the Year: Together, Sungard AS and Dell EMC executed on a joint go-to-market (GTM) plan delivering market-differentiated cloud and ‘as-a-service’ production and recovery solutions to customers in 2017. Building on the strength of their strategic partnership and the success of their joint GTM plan, Sungard AS and Dell EMC recently expanded a strategic partnership announcing a Hosted Private Cloud solution based on Dell EMC storage and compute (see announcement).
- HCL Technologies: Outsourcing Partner of the Year: HCL successfully integrated Sungard AS solutions into its next-generation outsourcing engagements, which support complex hybrid cloud-based national and multinational enterprises. HCL, a Sungard AS partner for more than 13 years, integrates Sungard AS’ Managed Recovery Program, Workgroup, Mobile Recovery, Security, Hosted Private Cloud and Managed Hosting solutions.
- Amazon Web Services, Inc. (AWS): Breakout Technology Alliance Partner of the Year: In 2017, Sungard AS and AWS executed a joint GTM plan to launch Sungard AS Cloud Recovery – AWS, an enterprise-class, service level agreement (SLA)-backed, Managed Recovery Service leveraging the cost efficiency and infrastructure flexibility of AWS. Together, Sungard AS and AWS can address the resiliency needs of customers as they move their workloads to the cloud.
- Bridgepointe Technologies: Regional Partner of the Year (West): An IT and telecom strategy firm headquartered in Silicon Valley, Bridgepointe has been a key partner for Sungard AS in the U.S. West for the last several years, helping solve customers’ complex IT transformation challenges. Bridgepointe delivered 20 percent year-over-year revenue growth in 2017.
- Illumiti: Regional Partner of the Year (Canada): As a SAP systems integrator and consulting partner, Illumiti drove strong, incremental revenue growth of Sungard AS’ application cloud services within their client base in 2017.
- Iron Bow Technologies: Regional Partner of the Year (East): As Sungard AS’ partner in the U.S. East, Iron Bow distinguished itself through a strong commitment to training, enablement and GTM activities, which led to accelerated pipeline growth and opportunity discovery last year.
As trusted advisors to their clients, authorized channel partners incorporate Sungard AS solutions into their portfolio of hardware, software and professional services to satisfy customer business and IT requirements. From technology partners to solution providers, Sungard AS' partnerships offer customers a broad array of production and recovery services along with value-added consultation.
“With a strong network of technology and solution partners, Sungard AS collaborates with the most respected names in the industry to bring solutions to the market,” said Tim Cecconi, senior vice president of sales, Sungard AS. “Partners are a strategic part of Sungard AS’ GTM strategy and each of these companies stood out in their efforts to help us provide critical application management, production, cloud and disaster recovery services to joint customers in 2017.”
Sungard AS and its ecosystem of partners are committed to supporting customers as they embark on their digital journeys. The goal is to help customers implement cloud strategies that are aligned to business and application requirements both today and over the long-term.
Sungard Availability Services ("Sungard AS") is a leading provider of critical production and recovery services to global enterprise companies. Sungard AS partners with customers across the globe to understand their business needs and provide production and recovery services tailored to help them achieve their desired business outcomes. Leveraging more than 35 years of experience, Sungard AS designs, builds and runs critical IT services that help customers manage complex IT, adapt quickly and build resiliency and availability. To learn more, visit www.sungardas.com or call 1-800-468-7483. Connect with us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Sungard Availability Services is a trademark or registered trademark of SunGard Data Systems or its affiliate, used under license. The Sungard Availability Services logo by itself is a trademark or registered trademark of Sungard Availability Services Capital, Inc. or its affiliate. All other trade names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
The abbreviation for Sungard Availability Services is 'Sungard AS' as cited above. Please use 'Sungard AS' when abbreviating the name rather than 'Sungard' or 'SunGard', which may confuse the reader with another separate company with a similar name.
Sungard Availability Services
Tel: 281-584-4616 or 281-728-6999