WAYNE, PA – March 28, 2019 – Sungard Availability Services (Sungard AS), a leading provider of information availability through managed IT, cloud and recovery services, today recognized seven exceptional partners with its yearly Sungard AS Partner Performance Awards. Every year, Sungard AS singles out partners for their exceptional execution and customer service in helping customers solve IT transformation problems to accelerate their businesses.
This year’s recipients are:
- Strategic Technology Alliance Partner of the Year: Amazon Web Services. For over 12 years, Amazon Web Services (AWS) has been the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform. In 2018, AWS and Sungard AS accelerated a joint go-to-market plan targeted at addressing the application resiliency needs of customers as they move workloads to the cloud. As part of this plan, Sungard AS was featured in AWS’ exclusive partner Solution Space featuring its fully managed, service level agreement (SLA)-backed, Managed Cloud Recovery, Managed Cloud Backup and Resiliency consulting capabilities.
- Breakout Technology Partner of the Year: Zerto. Zerto is trusted by more than 6,000 customers globally and powers resiliency offerings for Sungard AS and over 350 cloud services providers. In 2018, Sungard AS provided market-leading recovery solutions leveraging Zerto to address a broad range of complex recovery use cases, including Cloud Recovery – Virtual Servers, to help customers achieve automated and orchestrated recovery with a guaranteed 4-hour Recovery Time Objective (RTO) SLA.
- Master Agent Partner of the Year: AVANT Communications. This channel sales enablement company is the nation’s premier distributor for next-generation technologies. AVANT adds unique value with its focus and expertise in channel sales assistance, sales training, sales guidance and sales tools to fuel IT services business growth. AVANT is Sungard AS’ fastest-growing Master Agent with continued year-over-year growth in 2018.
- Canadian Partner of the Year: Softchoice. Thousands of organizations rely on Softchoice to provide insight and expertise that speeds the adoption of technology, while managing cost and risk. Through its unique point of view, Softchoice challenges leaders to think differently about the impact of technology on their employees and customers. Softchoice drove new business across the Sungard AS portfolio of Disaster Recovery, Application Cloud and Hosted Private Cloud solutions in 2018.
- SAP Cloud Partner of the Year: Illumiti. This leading niche SAP systems integration and management consulting company helps customers to realize their vision by leveraging technology, people and leading business practices. Illumiti delivered strong, incremental revenue growth for Sungard AS’ application cloud services in 2018 as an SAP systems integrator and consulting partner.
- Canadian Consulting Partner of the Year: Zanaris. A leading DevOps, Application Management, and Operational Support company, Zanaris helps build, migrate, manage, improve and optimize customers’ IT environments so they get the most out of their critical applications and data. Zanaris was the largest and most successful Canadian Consulting Partner for Sungard AS in 2018.
- U.S. Consulting Partner of the Year: ROI Communications. An IT and telecommunications solutions provider based out of Norwood, Mass., ROI Communications Corp. was Sungard AS’ most successful U.S. Consulting Partner in 2018. It delivered core competencies such as voice, VOIP, data, hosting, colocation, storage, cloud computing, wireless, network design and implementation.
“In 2018, Sungard AS focused on building our network of strategic alliances with leading cloud, communications and hybrid IT providers. By combining our strengths, expertise, and services, we can deliver IT resiliency for complex environments,” said Darren Thomas, Senior Vice President, Global Channels, Sungard AS. “Partners are an important part of Sungard AS’ go-to-market strategy, and each of these companies stood out in their efforts to help us provide critical application management, production, cloud and disaster recovery services to our joint customers in 2018.”
The Sungard AS Partner Program gives qualifying partners a differentiated, collaborative selling approach in which they gain the tools to elevate their conversations with customers and extend their reach across the enterprise to business and technical decision-makers. Sungard AS and its ecosystem of partners are committed to supporting customers as they embark on their digital journeys. The goal is to help customers accelerate their cloud migration while maintaining resiliency across their multi-cloud environments.
About Sungard Availability Services
Sungard Availability Services ("Sungard AS") is a leading provider of critical production and recovery services to global enterprise companies. Sungard AS partners with customers across the globe to understand their business needs and provide production and recovery services tailored to help them achieve their desired business outcomes. Leveraging more than 40 years of experience, Sungard AS designs, builds and runs critical IT services that help customers manage complex IT, adapt quickly and build resiliency and availability. To learn more, visit www.sungardas.com or call 1.866.714.7209. Connect with us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Sungard Availability Services
Sungard Availability Services is a trademark or registered trademark of SunGard Data Systems or its affiliate, used under license. The Sungard Availability Services logo by itself is a trademark or registered trademark of Sungard Availability Services Capital, Inc. or its affiliate. All other trade names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.