Surveying your IT landscape used to mean peering through the window of your data center. Now, that landscape stretches across multiple geographies, environments, architectures and providers and includes systems far beyond what your eye can see.
- You must keep watch over a mix of internal and external data centers.
- Keep track of multiple vendors and disparate services.
- Keep up with demands for more applications and continuous access.
- Keep pace with change amidst inflexible legacy systems and budgets.
- And keep your cool as the digital revolution transforms traditional business processes, interactions and objectives.
A highly complex IT ecosystem that kicks the old norms to the curb, transforming how you need to provide, manage, grow and pay for IT services.
But making that transition when your IT staff is already too busy making everyday business happen — whether that means filling orders, flying planes or comforting patients — adds to the pressure.
How do you enable them to elevate their efforts and vision beyond the everyday to survive and thrive in a hybrid IT world?