At first cloud was positioned as the answer to everything – it could simplify, reduce costs and consolidate. However, it is actually more complex, making Hybrid IT the new norm. Chris Ducker, Senior Director, Global Proposition Strategy at Sungard AS, will discuss what hybrid IT means in today's environment, its key elements, and the implications for the CIO, transitioning from IT manager to service orchestrator, infrastructure innovator and beyond.
- Prepare for a new vastly different future
- Case Study - Zyme: Simplifying their IT Complexity
- Reasons for running a Hybrid IT Estate
- Case Study - Transics: Driving growth with compelling new application
- Top 3 tips to consider with Hybrid IT
- Chris Ducker, Senior Director, Global Proposition Strategy, Sungard AS