Ransomware has become a very real threat for most organizations, with attacks like "WannaCry" and "Bad Rabbit" filling news headlines over the last year. In this webinar we look at the key facts every CEO should know about ransomware in order to prepare for a potential attack.
- The importance of cultural change to defend against ransomware
- Ransomware targets people not IT
- Ransomware works by preventing access to something your people want
- The psychological factors
- The importance of reacting in real time
- Dr Sandra Bell, Head of Resilience Consulting, Sungard AS