Today's cyber attackers are fast, well-funded and organised, and they are using all the latest techniques to stay one step ahead of your security. Traditional approaches to cyber security that focus on technology alone are not providing companies with enough resilience to protect against threats across their infrastructure and business critical applications.
Join Sungard AS and Alert Logic for a live webinar as we discuss security-in-depth strategies and review how technology, people and processes need to be in place to support and secure business infrastructure and set the foundation of your security strategy.
Key Considerations in a Cyber Security Strategy - Featured Topics:
- What would the impact be on your business if you were the victim of a cyber-attack?
- What security vulnerabilities are you exposed to throughout your infrastructure?
- How are you going to identify and remediate a cyber-attack - especially as cyber crime is a 24x7 business?
- Who do you have protecting your critical applications and data from attacks, and do they have the right skills?
- Mike Smith, Solutions Architect - Security Systems, Sungard AS
- Richard Cassidy, Cyber Security Evanguelist - EMEA, Alert Logic