Sungard AS is offering cost-effective colocation – and an array of included services – freed from the burden of typical contractual constraints.
The key features of the offer include reduced pricing on 2kW and 3kW colocation cabinets, as well as a 1-month rolling contract - delivering unparalleled flexibility. In addition, rapid provisioning, installation and set up are included at a significantly reduced cost.
You will benefit from Sungard AS’ global network of data centers, with 100% power availability SLA, ASHRAE aligned temperature and humidity SLAs; as well as industry-standard certifications such as ISO 27001, ISAE 3402 Type I & II and PCI DSS.
Video: Flexible, Cost-Effective Colocation from Sungard AS
As data center transformation continues, and the move to the cloud accelerates, colocation is more important than ever. It offers an immediate way to reduce capital expenditure, while paving the way to migrate workloads to the cloud. Moreover, given our hardened, resilient data centers - and heritage in business continuity - colocation can play a crucial role in an effective disaster recovery strategy.
Sungard AS offers flexible space, power and cooling from our global network of 25 data centers, affording you control over your infrastructure, while benefiting from our suite of managed services and security.
Through cross connects, our colocation customers can benefit from dedicated, high-performance connectivity within our data centers; and with our Hyperscale Connect service, a direct connection into public cloud providers like Amazon Web Services.
- Flexible contract period
- No penalty fees for cancellation
- Significantly reduced installation and set up costs
- One cross-connect per cabinet
- Industry-standard certifications
- Flexibility to move to the cloud if and when you want
- Scale capacity up or down as your business requires
- No term commitment, ideal for:
- Short term development projects
- Short term capacity needs
- Lower cost frees up resources for strategic projects
Why Sungard AS?
- Strong interconnectivity to public cloud through our Hyperscale Connect capability
- Low latency underpinned by diverse, global footprint in key hubs across Europe and North America
- Access to Sungard AS’ market-leading recovery services & consulting
- 40 years’ experience in resilience and recovery; experts in colocation for disaster recovery
- Broad cloud portfolio that enables migration of both production and recovery workloads
Book a site tour by October 15th and receive a complementary Sungard AS Storm bag. The storm bag includes everything you need to quickly recover in an emergency.
“Sungard AS is one of only two disaster-recovery providers that have the equipment and capability we require to recover...Our main recovery challenge is hitting our RTOs with a growing environment of complex and interdependent operating systems and product offerings, but still having finite personnel resources.”
- Director of Business Continuity, CSG International