As an Associate Partner, you can increase the value-added services you recommend to customers and deepen customer relationships.
Associate Partners benefit from partnering with a recognized leader in availability services and recommend Sungard Availability Services to their customers, earning commissions when the sale closes. Our sales team works side-by-side with you, enabling you to further grow customer relationships while we deliver the services. The Associate Partner track is ideal for companies that want to expand into the cloud services and business continuity market to meet customer IT service needs, but may not want to manage full customer contracting and billing. Does your business fit the bill?
Select Associate Partner
As a Select Associate Partner, you identify leads and facilitate customer/decision-maker introductions to a Sungard AS Account Executive. The Account Executive will take the lead in the sales process and, with your support, work to close the business.
As a Select Associate Partner, you'll enjoy:
- Access to a broad range of availability services in our portfolio
- Referral fees based on services sold
- One time or recurring referral fee payment options
- Online sales and technical training
- Sales and marketing resources
- Support from our field sales
- Technical sales resources
- Sungard AS Business Partner logo
- Exclusive lead registration
- Regional channel account manager
- Channel account plan support
Premier Associate Partner
The more you achieve, the greater your rewards. When you achieve key thresholds for performance, strategic focus, and resource dedication, you can be invited into the Premier tier and boost the level of benefits you receive.
Premier Associate Partners are strategically aligned with a Sungard AS Account Executive to develop joint account plans and co-sell services. Premier Associate Partners enjoy all the valuable Select level program benefits plus:
- Higher discounts based on volume, services sold, and meeting training requirements
- Customized on-site training
- Market Development Funds
- Joint marketing planning
- Priority access to our executives for strategic planning
- Dedicated channel account manager
- Partner Advisory Council eligibility
Have questions about our Associate Partner track? Send an email to email@example.com.
Independent telecom, IT, and business process consultants play an influential role in helping clients keep business-critical information systems running. Subscribe to our Consultant Liaison Program to increase your knowledge of availability solutions and make more informed recommendations.