Ready to get started on your ISO 22301 journey? Gary Kenick, Director of Business Continuity Consulting describes the assessment capabilities and programs offered by Sungard AS needed to understand your readiness and program maturity. The video includes a summary of key components of ISO 22301 and how leading organizations can take a deliberate approach to ensure success and adoption.
Take Your Business Continuity Management Program To The Next Level
Do you want to:
- Know that your company's business continuity management program has addressed the right risks
- Be confident that your company's resiliency strategies will work if called upon at a time of need
- Gain acceptance from regulatory bodies and your senior management that your program meets their expectations
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, our Business Continuity Consulting team can help.
Not only can we help you assess the current state of your business continuity program, but we can also help you address any gaps that surface from the assessment. We have deep expertise in:
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA): We help you prioritize business impacts of business disruption risks so you can optimally prioritize continuity requirements.
- Risk Assessment: We help identify and assess risks that can disrupt your mission-critical business operations so you can proactively support your business availability objectives.
- Continuity Strategy & Planning: We partner with you to build robust business continuity strategies and plans based upon the ISO 22301 standard.
- Exercise Program: We help you create a sustainable business continuity exercise program based on internationally accepted standards to help you validate your capabilities and uncover areas for improvement.
At the end of our engagement, you'll walk away with an independent perspective that you can use to address management- or board-level concerns, respond to inquiries from customers performing vendor risk analyses, and prepare for an upcoming audit.