Organisations need disaster recovery for business resilience, but can’t always afford the setup and maintenance of a standby recovery site.
In addition, 65 percent of organisations fail their own DIY recovery tests and only 6 percent of organisations meet their RTO/RPO objectives. Even leveraging shared, physical infrastructure components can’t match the efficiency of a cloud infrastructure.
New secure cloud technology has also mitigated long-standing security concerns, enabling viable application recovery using an enterprise cloud environment. That’s why it’s time for you to consider Cloud-Based Recovery Services from Sungard AS.
Cloud-Based Recovery Advantages
- Fully managed services
- SLA-backed Recovery Time Objectives
- Patented testing without impacting production
- Seamless interconnects between Sungard AS cloud resources and other Sungard AS IT infrastructures
- Enterprise-class cloud solution
- Elastic on-demand scalability of networks, storage and compute capacity
- Subscription-based OpEx model
- Dedicated, shared, or hybrid infrastructure
- Advanced data protection
- Multiple availability options, enabling a tiered recovery strategy based on the business value of specific applications and data