Mainframe management for critical business applications
Many organizations continue to rely heavily on mainframe z technology to support mission-critical and big data functions of their business. If that is true for your company, you may find yourself looking for ways to keep the mainframe lights on without risking the business interruptions, or incurring the high costs, that accompany redesigning your critical business applications. Simultaneously, you could be contending with a loss of internal skills to manage mainframe infrastructure, and be concerned about the prohibitive costs of replacing end-of-life mainframe equipment.
Sungard Availability Services offers a comprehensive set of mainframe services, including hardware procurement, hardware and software installation, hosting, connectivity, security, monitoring, backup, and recovery. Our experienced mainframe teams partner with you to provide high-touch technical and operational support coupled with the discipline and controls that are critical in the delivery of robust and cost-effective mainframe management.
Reduce cost, improve performance, minimize business risk
When you choose Sungard AS to manage your mainframe, you benefit from:
- Expertise in all aspects of System z, including support for z/OS, z/VM, z/VSE, and Linux on z
- Technical experience to extend the viability of the platform and deliver consistency
- Ability to connect and manage different operating environments under one roof (mainframe, cloud, colocation, disaster recovery, etc.) with ultra high-speed LAN
- Robust base services and helpful a la carte options, with services customized to meet your needs
- Full operations, production, and technical support capabilities, following ITIL-based processes
Why Sungard AS?
Partnering with Sungard AS helps companies like yours harness technology to achieve specific business goals with a comprehensive portfolio of fully managed IT offerings. The result? An agile, scalable, secure, and resilient environment that will help you maximize the value of your IT investments.